Parking permits are required for all vehicles on the university campus between the hours of 7 a.m.- 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you don’t have a parking permit, you may use a parking deck hourly pay lot. The Coliseum Parking Deck is the closest lot to the Crafts Center and has a limited number of visitor spaces available daily in its pay lot. Payment is by credit card only.
Parking in the deck after 5 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends is free – no permit required.
Hourly parking in the pay lot:
- $3 for the first hour or any portion thereof and
- $2 for each additional hour or portion there of, with a $15.25 daily maximum*.
- No Cash – Debit and Credit Cards ONLY: Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Refer to the NC State University Visitor Parking page for more information.
- Please make sure you know where to park and how to pay for it BEFORE coming to campus between the hours of 7:00AM and 5:00PM. You will need to park in the ‘Coliseum Pay Lot’ (lower level) and more information about that can be found here.
* Discount Visitor permits for Crafts Center Members & class participants: $10 per day (available only via the Crafts Center – see instructions below
Purchase a discount permit
Email email@example.com or call 919.515.2457 one day prior to your expected date of studio use. You’ll be sent a link to purchase the $10/day permit online. Payment can be made by credit card.