Register for Classes and Workshops
NC State student and employees may access Reporter via their Unity ID. Everyone else will need to set up a guest account prior to registering. (Note: if you are using Safari as your browser you may experience some difficulty registering via Reporter. Try clearing your cookies or using another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.)
Decided on the classes and workshops you want to take?
Find the class you want to take on under Classes & Workshops on this website and use the “Register for this class»” link for each specific class
Studio memberships are available for purchase by those not taking a class, provided they have sufficient experience and knowledge to work independently in the studio. Visit our Membership page for details and how to purchase memberships.
If a class is filled at time of registration, add your name to the waitlist via Reporter» in case a space becomes available or the waitlist becomes long enough for us to possibly add another class. Wait lists are only valid for the current semester’s class – wait lists are not carried over to the next semester.
Most of our classes fill quickly so there is often a wait list. Late notice cancellations require considerable processing and labor to try and fill the reserved seat. Therefore, cancellations under 10 days are not able to be refunded unless we can fill the space.
- If cancellation occurs 10 or more days prior to the start of a class, a 75% refund of payment will be issued; 25% of payment is assessed for processing charge.
- If cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the start of a class, a refund cannot be issued unless the space can be filled. If the space is able to be filled, a 50% refund of payment will be issued.
- If you find you need to cancel out of a class you have registered for, you must do so by via the Course Drop option in Reporter».
- Cancellation requests will not be accepted at the main desk or via phone or email
- The refund will be issued to the same credit card used for original payment; allow 2 – 10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
If you have questions regarding cancellations, please contact the Crafts Center by phone 919.515.2457 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Learn about the Crafts Center fees and guidelines »
- Monday, November 30: Spring 2021 registration opens for NC State students only
- Monday, December 7: Spring 2021 registration opens for the Public
Payment for classes and workshops are accepted online by major credit card.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NC State will honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least 10 days before the event. Direct accommodation requests to Crafts Center Director Carol Fountain Nix.