How to Register
Registration for the summer semester for NC State students only begins on Monday, April 10, at 9:05 a.m. and continues until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 28.
Everyone else can register beginning Monday, May 1 at 9:05 a.m. Early registrations will not be accepted!
Please be aware that our Ecommerce site will be inactive from midnight on April 28 until 9:05 a.m. on May 1, between the end of the NC State student registration period and the start of open registration.
To register, determine the classes you wish to take from the online listings. Next, navigate to our Ecommerce site via the link below. Make your selections, enter your preferred payment, and then submit. A confirmation E-mail and receipt will be sent to you within moments. Registrations cannot be accepted in person, via mail, dropbox, or in person. Studio passes may should also be purchased via the Ecommerce site (scroll down the page, the Studio Pass icon is the last in the list).
Register via the Ecommerce site »
If a class is listed online as full, then you may want to add your name to the Crafts Center Waiting List to be contacted in the event a space becomes available.
If you find you need to cancel out of a class you have registered for, please use our online Cancellation Form.
The cancellation will be processed in accordance with the Crafts Center cancellation policy:
1. Cancellations must be received at least seven (7) days prior to the start of the class or workshop in order to receive a refund.
2. Acknowledgment of the cancellation will be E-mailed normally within two (2) business days.
3. A refund less a $10.00 cancellation charge will be issued to the same credit card used
for original payment; allow 10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
If you have questions regarding cancellations, please contact the Crafts Center by phone 919.515.2457 or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about the Crafts Center fees and guidelines »
- Monday, April 10: Summer registration opens for NC State students at 9:05 a.m.
- Thursday,April 27: The online registration will close temporarily at 4:00 p.m. and will reopen on Monday, May 1 at 9:05 a.m.
- Monday, May 1: Summer registration opens for everyone* at 9:05 a.m.
- Monday, May 15: The Crafts Center opens for the summer semester
*Please note: Early registrations are not accepted.
Payment for classes and studio fees are accepted online by major credit card.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NC State will honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least 10 days before the event. Direct accommodation requests to Crafts Center Director Carol Fountain Nix.