Register for Classes and Workshops
Decided on the classes and workshops you want to take this semester? Register Now! »
Studio memberships are available for purchase by those not taking a class, provided they have sufficient experience and knowledge to work independently in the studio. Visit our Membership page for details and how to purchase memberships.
If a class is listed online as full, then you may want to add your name to the Crafts Center Waiting List to be contacted in the event a space becomes available.
Most of our classes fill quickly so there is often a wait list. Late notice cancellations require considerable processing and labor to try and fill the reserved seat. Therefore, cancellations under 10 days are not able to be refunded unless we can fill the space.
- If cancellation occurs 10 or more days prior to the start of a class, a 75% refund of payment will be issued; 25% of payment is assessed for processing charge.
- If cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the start of a class, a refund cannot be issued unless the space can be filled. If the space is able to be filled, a 50% refund of payment will be issued.
- If you find you need to cancel out of a class you have registered for, you must our online Cancellation Form »
Cancellation requests will not be accepted at the main desk or via phone or email.
- Acknowledgment of the cancellation will be e-mailed normally within two (2) business days.
The refund will be issued to the same credit card used for original payment; allow 10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
If you have questions regarding cancellations, please contact the Crafts Center by phone 919.515.2457 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about the Crafts Center fees and guidelines »
- Monday, July 17: Summer registration opens for NC State students at 9:05 a.m.
- Monday, August 7: Summer registration opens for everyone* at 9:05 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 15: The Crafts Center opens for the fall semester
*Please note: Early registrations are not accepted.
Payment for classes and studio fees are accepted online by major credit card.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NC State will honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least 10 days before the event. Direct accommodation requests to Crafts Center Director Carol Fountain Nix.