The Mixed Media Studio provides a space for students to work on painting, drawing, screen printing, bookmaking and related projects.
- Table easels
- Standing easels
- Drawing boards
- Small screenprinting press
The Art on Paper Studio is open during Crafts Center hours, but it’s available for use only when a class is not in session. View the calendar for more details.
- You must be 18 or older, or a currently enrolled NC State student, and have health insurance to use the studio
- You must be currently taking a class to use this studio.
- Artwork and supplies may not be left in the studio.
- The studio can be used for watercolor or acrylic painting but not oil painting.
- You must provide your own paper and supplies.