The Crafts Center is located on the first floor of Thompson Hall on the NC State University campus. The entrance is on Jensen Drive, across from the Coliseum Parking Deck.
210 Jensen Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Visitor parking is available in the Coliseum Parking Deck. If you visit campus on a weekday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., you’ll need to either purchase a parking permit or pay hourly. Parking in the deck is free after 5 p.m. and on weekends.
Please note that parking on the streets is for employee or NC State residence hall permits only. All others may be fined or towed.
Download parking map (PDF)
Directions from within the Raleigh area
From the beltline (I-440), take either the Western Blvd. exit or the Hillsborough St. exit heading toward NC State and downtown Raleigh (inside beltline), then:
From Western Blvd:
1. Turn left onto Pullen Road
2. Turn left onto Dunn Ave
3. Turn left onto Jensen Drive. The Crafts Center entrance will be on your left, directly opposite to the parking deck entrance on your right.
From Hillsborough Street:
1. Follow Hillsborough to Pullen Road (at the traffic circle)
2. Turn onto Pullen Road
3. Follow Pullen Road through the next traffic circle & over the railroad bridge
4. Turn right onto Dunn Avenue
5. Turn left onto Jensen Drive. Crafts Center is on the left and parking deck is on the right.