The Glass Studio provides a space for students to work on stained glass, glass fusing, slumping and lampworking projects.
- Glass kilns
- Dual gas torches for lampworking
- Soldering irons
- A light box
- Glass grinders for stained glass work
- Small molds for glass fusing and slumping
- Ventilated work areas above the torches and kilns
- Toolkits for stained glass and lampworking (available for checkout at the info desk; studio use only)
The Glass Studio is open during Crafts Center hours, but it’s available for use only when a class is not in session. View schedule »
Studio pass fee
If you’re taking a glass class, the class fee includes a studio pass for the semester unless otherwise noted. Learn more about fee levels »
- You must be 18 or older and have health insurance to use the studio.
- Supplies may be purchased by studio pass holders and glass students only.
- Solder and glass (for both lampworkings and stained glass) are available for purchase.