The Glass Studio provides a space for students to work on stained glass, glass fusing, slumping and lampworking projects.
- Glass kilns
- Dual gas torches for lampworking
- Soldering irons
- Light boxes
- Glass grinders for stained glass work
- Small molds for glass fusing and slumping
- Ventilated work areas above the torches and kilns
- Studio tools for stained glass and lampworking
The Glass Studio is open during Crafts Center hours, but it’s available for use by studio members only when a class is not in session. View schedule »
- You must be 18 or older, or a currently enrolled NC State student, and have health insurance to use the studio.
- Supplies may be purchased by studio members and glass students only.
- Solder and glass (for both lampworking, stained glass and glass fusing) are available for purchase.