Meet like-minded artists at a craft guild meeting!
The guilds listed below meet at the Crafts Center and have special programs each month. Please note that these schedules are subject to change. To confirm meeting dates, call the Crafts Center at 919.515.2457 or check the guild’s website.
- North Carolina Pottery Collectors Guild: As of September 2018, this guild no longer meets at the Crafts Center but will be meeting at the NC Museum of History from now on.
- Ol’ North State Knitting Guild: Meets on the second Monday of each month from 6:30-8:30 p.m. with different programs.
- Raleigh Astronomy Club: Meets on the second Friday of each month from 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Tar Heel Gem and Mineral Club: Meets on the third Tuesday of each month (except December) from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Triangle Art Quilters: Meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 2-4 p.m. Art quilters and other fiber artists are welcome.
- Triangle Basket Weavers: Meets on the second Wednesday of each month from 7-9:30 p.m. Program topics include new basket styles or hands-on experience with new techniques.
- Triangle Gourd Patch: Meets on select Saturdays – check the guild website for meeting dates, times, and locations.
- Triangle Potter’s Guild: Meets on the first Tuesday of each month from 7-9 p.m. (except for June, July and August). Activities include monthly programs, special workshops and firings and group exhibitions.
- Twisted Threads Fiber Arts Guild: Meets on the third Thursday of each month from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Woodturners Guild of North Carolina (formerly Triangle Woodturners): Meets on the second Thursday of each month from 7-9:30 p.m.